cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Dafman89
Journeyman III

XFX RX 7600 XT shutdown pc

Hi. I'll start with the components I have and then go on to explain what the problem is that I'm having.

Ryzen 5600x
XFX RX 7600 XT 16 GB
16 GB RAM DDR4
MSI B550M PRO VDH
Deepcool ak400 plus
GIGABYTE P650B 80+ bronze (650 W)
Windows 11 23h2

I'll try to be brief because I'm sick of the problem and it's ruining the experience for me. Every time I play a game my pc shuts down, the video signal goes out but everything stays on (case, cpu and vga fans keep spinning) and I have to force restart to get video signal. The video card sounds like a turbine and has that coil whine sound when I demand it. I should point out that I am playing at 1080p ultra graphics and on a 144 hz monitor. I don't know if it's a VGA problem or a power supply problem, because on the XFX website it says that you need at least a 600 watt power supply and reading other users said it was fine. I've ruled out if it's a driver problem and it wasn't, as I kept having the same problem. I know that many people here have more experience with these or have seen or read about cases like mine. I hope you can help me with this issue because I'm even afraid that the graphics card is wrong from the factory or has been damaged.

Pd: it's a pc that I just built the first week of May. That is, it is brand new. 

0 Likes
0 Replies