Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

jcstarken
Journeyman III

User benchmark not showing GPU

ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WiFi Socket AM5

MSI Gaming Radeon RX 6950 XT 16GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Video Card RX 6950 XT GAMING X TRIO 16G

USER BENCHMARK says no GPU, what am I doing wrong what am I missing.

Thank you

12 Replies
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Not sure, but don't rely on Userbenchmark. That site is 100% pure trash.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Yep, Userbenchmark (UBM) is absolute and utter trash, no legit review site would use UBM.....evah! It favors Intel over AMD, it favors nVidia over AMD.....just such a heavily biased site that even Intel Reddit sub forums have banned UBM because it's so shamefully biased that even Intel fanboys can't stomach the biasness.

AM4 R9 5900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB RT DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX |Samsung C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 FS 2 | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Win11 Pro 22H2
DaBeast02 - AM4 R9 3900X | GB X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Acer XR341CK 34" 21:9 FS | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | SOLDAM XR-1 | Win11 Pro 22H2
Vynski
Exemplar

Have you tried Unigen benchmarks.  Your post is just a little vague when there are a lot of benchmarks out there.  If it is an older one I'm sure it's a programming error.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes
Axxemann
Forerunner

I'm a fan of the tried & true Cinebench, along with Furmark.

Superposition is one I recently picked Superposition thanks to you, @Vynski and it's a gooder.

Performance over Pretty.

I don't know what the issue is with Superposition not identifying your RX 580.  I have run it on every one of my machines, from the old R 7 300's  to the RX 5700 XT, and it has not missed one.  I don't think it's anything to be concerned about though, other than posting them on the web.

0 Likes

In my case, it's IDing my RX570 as a 400 series. I don't know about OP's case, though.

Performance over Pretty.

Yes, I noticed that too. 

Similar to my Windows 11 being identified as Windows 10 because it is the upgrade.  It's actually running on a Windows 7 professional product key from when I had a Site license and when new computers arrived with the product keys on each machine that were never activated. Still have 4 or 5 left, never activated.  Wonder if they will work on Windows 12. LOL.

If you have one to spare, I wouldn't mind keeping a Windows key in my pocket for emergency purposes. My Win10 license is off my Windows 7 key. Still haven't upgraded to 11 yet.

Performance over Pretty.

I did as soon as it became available. There was a slight learning curve, but nothing significant.  I had better response with 11 in the wi-fi networking and bluetooth connection.

The old games that I love to play are AOE2 Conquerors, StarCraft 2 BroodWars, CIV IV, C&C3 Kanes Wrath.  All were a nightmare to get them to run properly on Windows 7, but Windows 11 I had fewer problems getting them to install and all work perfectly.  You know how everyone is hung up on FPS.  AOE2 Conquerors gives nothing, won't register 1 FPS.  Kanes Wrath is also bad about it.  There doesn't seem to be any lack of performance and I'm satisfied that it is just the programming for FPS recording.  I don't lose any sleep over it. lol

0 Likes

I have Win11 on the laptop Worker's Compensation sent me for some online retraining courses they ran me through. For some stupid reason, they thought sending me a $1100 laptop was smarter than me sending them a parts list of what I needed to upgrade my desktop PC (which I ended up doing most of the upgrades anyways) and ordering that stuff to the tune of $7-800.

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes

You might get 2 PM's.  One for sure.

nightstarking
Journeyman III

Screenshot (56).pngCPU AMD RYZEN 7700X ,ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WiFi Socket AM5 ASROCK PHANTOM 6900 XT, 32GB RAM CORSAIR @6000  I AM HAVEING THE SAME ISSUES Benchmarks - missing GPU I THINK IT'S THE SITE ALSO

0 Likes