cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

maiordosmaiores
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3 3200g supports Freesync monitor?

Do you have support or not?

Someone with Ryzen 3 3200g and Freesync monitor to tell us for sure if it works !?

Good morning, I set up a computer without a video card, but with an integrated video processor, the Ryzen 3 3200g,
I didn't find a 25 inch ultrawide monitor with Freesync, only the 29.

But I want Freesync, at the same time that I want 25 inches,

I need to know if the processor really supports it, if it is going to make a difference if I use it with Freesync, to the point of upgrading to 29 with freesync, or expect to launch an ultrawide 25 with freesync.

If it doesn't support freesync, then I'd better buy ultrawide 25 without freesync soon,

Depending on your answer, it’s the monitor I’ll choose,

Can anyone tell me if the Ryzen 3 3200g is appropriate, is it supported for use with freesync technology monitors?

What caught my attention, that until then I was sure that the Ryzen 3 3200g that I assembled would work with Freesync, is that, I read on a forum that a guy with the same processor, said he didn't have Freesync Support, while I read that one of the features of Ryzen 3 3200g is support for Freesync, now what?

Follow link:

https://www.clubedohardware.com.br/topic/1443065-usar-freesync-em-apu-ryzen-3-3200g/

Use FreeSync on apu Ryzen 3 3200g
Good night I bought a monitor from aoc speed 21.5 inches 75hz freesync I know that the 75hz only works on DisplayPort, I was wondering if I can use freesync on hdmi with my ryzen 3 apu 3200g Config: Ryzen 3 3200G 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz card- mother Asrock A320M-HD Source EVGA 450W 80 Plus SSD 240 e HD ...
www.clubedohardware.com.br

Do you have support or not?

Someone with Ryzen 3 3200g and Freesync monitor to tell us for sure if it works !?

0 Likes
0 Replies