cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Le-Snake-59
Adept I

Crash Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

I crashed on Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection.

Whether on Windows 10 or 11.

Whether on with driver 22.11.1 or 22.11.2.

Having no skills in Overclocking, I don't perform either the CPU or the GPU.

On the other hand, I don't know if this is the cause, there is in the driver in the "Wattman" notification section.

PC Setup

R5 2600X CPU - RX 6700 GPU - 16GB Ram - Power Supply - NZXT C750.

img.png

I do not speak English.

0 Likes
8 Replies
MADZyren
Paragon

Use a software called DDU (google it) to remove graphics drivers. Install latest driver again. 

If you have new components in your PC, you might try also reinstalling latest motherboard chipset driver from amd.com 

Verify game file integrity with steam or which ever service you use.

Do you get crashes in other software? How are your CPU and GPU temperatures?

0 Likes
Le-Snake-59
Adept I

Hello MADZyren, I have performed DDU several times and the Verify integrity of game files with Steam.
My temperatures are averaging 56 CPU to GPU, I'll kick off a section on another game to be specific.

0 Likes

Have you bought new components recently? 

New graphics card might stress your cpu more than an old one did. For testing, you could go to BIOS and temporarily disable XMP/DOCP to make memory slower. 

You mention trying both with Windows 10 and 11. Was either installation a new, clean installation, or was the installation from an older setup?

0 Likes
Le-Snake-59
Adept I

Re MADZyren, I always do a clean fresh install.
I will disabled DOCP.

I'll keep you informed.

Le-Snake-59
Adept I

amd wattman default settings restoredimg_2.png

I disabled the XMP/DOCP the problem persists.

0 Likes

Is the problem just that message or do you also experience crash when gaming? Some people simply disable crash reporting.

You might try underclocking and undervolting GPU to see if anything changes. If this fixes your problem it could be a power supply or GPU issue, but not about drivers or other components.

0 Likes
Le-Snake-59
Adept I

Is the problem just that message or do you also experience crash when gaming? Some people simply disable crash reporting. Yes

You might try underclocking and undervolting GPU to see if anything changes. I don't despise.

If this fixes your problem it could be a power supply or GPU issue, but not about drivers or other components. I will try to buy a new power supply. My CG is only about 2 months old, so still under warranty.

Thank you for the time you took to help me.

0 Likes
Le-Snake-59
Adept I

Those who have crash problems installed the driver 22.10.1 my graphics card is an RX 6700, it does not totally solve.

Thanks again for your help MADZyren.

0 Likes