cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

MrVoid
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon Software not opening

I Just updated my integrated graphics, AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics, after the update my laptop restarted and all went well but when i checked the AMD Radeon Software it isn't opening i dont know what happen. i downloaded the update on the amd site. i thought its just an error but i tried opening it so many timess but it aint opening. i tried playing a game, Horizon Zero Dawn, then i noticed that the graphics isn't good even though graphics in game is set to ultra, theres a lot of black dots in every view that i see. i want to fix it but i dont know what to do please help me. Thank You in advance for the response. Keep Safe.

0 Likes
1 Reply

You did not give your model number nor full system specs so it is hard to know what you have.

If you have an AMD APU make sure you are downloading the APU driver, not the graphics driver. 

If your laptop maker has a current driver you are best to use their driver as it may contain optimizations for your model.

Once you have the correct driver do the following and it should get you going.

Have the driver you want to install downloaded.

Run DDU from wagnardsoft dot com, from safe mode with the Internet disabled. Just unplug or turn off the router or modem is fine.

Restart after running DDU to normal but still have the Internet disabled. 

Then install the driver again don't use express settings. Use Factory Reset and that should get you going again.

Good Luck!

0 Likes