cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

gettexik
Journeyman III

AMD R7 370 Black Screen

At first, I would like to apologize for my English, I am using a translator and as you know, they don't translate very well.

I have a problem with a black screen. How did it start? I started a game and there were stripes on the screen. I had no choice but to restart the computer using the button. Then there was a loading screen and the manufacturer's motherboard logo, and after a while, a black screen. I briefly thought that the graphics card was damaged because I really overloaded it, but if that were the case, nothing would be displayed at all. I was able to enter the BIOS and start the computer in safe mode (I'm currently writing from this computer, and the HDMI cable is connected to the graphics card). I have already uninstalled the graphics card drivers, and the computer started normally (but the card was not displayed in the device manager). When I reinstalled the drivers, the black screen appeared again.

Is there any way to fix this? I don't want to buy a new card or send it for repair because I don't have much money.

Thank you in advance for all the answers and have a nice day.
0 Likes
1 Reply

First your R7-370 is legacy and not supported by AMD drivers anymore.

Do you have an AMD processor with IGPU on it? if so please post processor Make & Model.

Here is the last AMD Driver for your GPU card. See if it helps: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r7-series/amd-radeon-r7-300-series/amd-radeon-r7-...

First delete AMD Installation folder at C:\AMD and then download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) with no internet and run it.

After it reboots try installing the last AMD driver for your GPU card see if it installs successfully without Black screen.

0 Likes