cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

shameMtS
Journeyman III

AMD graphic update after the 24.5.1

Hello there i'm a CS2 player and i have been thro an issue after the AMD graphic update.

The issue is the following:

I play cs2 with blackbars which i put them thro the amd software

I had the 24.5.1 update and it was working fine

After this one updated now I'm on the 24.9.1 i have been thro an issue when i play faceit and i launch the FACEIT ANTI CHEAT the game automatically goes stretched to the screen so it removes the black bars. But without the FACEIT AC the black bars appears normally.

I could use the 24.5.1 update but since i don't only play CS2 if i go play another game everytime will warn me because of the graphic update.

0 Likes
1 Reply
jorekco1
Journeyman III

I have, And let me tell you it CRASHED my windows OS. I literally could not do anything after installing these **bleep**ty drivers. I've hold off updating my 23.4.3 version for as long as I've had the gpu and my god should've kept it that way. Whenever I boot up my computer I don't see my usual start up of my steam, discord and browser, can't open cmd to fix it, other times can't even open my games and lose other functions in my settings or control over windows. I've restart my pc way more than I have ever restarted before to fix minor issues.But after a few failed attempts, When I got control of my pc and it booted up as it usually does, I immediately reinstalled my previous drivers and completely wiped off any remnants of that piece of an update. Made sure NON of it EXISTS.

0 Likes