cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

nexo_
Journeyman III

unable to update my graphics drivers for my rx 580

Since 4/28 of this year, i havent been able to update my RX580. Looking for some help on this, anything would be appreciated!

0 Likes
1 Solution

I misread your Post, Please provide more information since it is very vague including your PC hardware and software versions.

Are you implying that you haven't been able to update your AMD driver since April 28th 2022 because of installation error?

Please state exactly what is happening and what errors you are getting or issues and what steps you have taken to correct your problem.

Here is AMD Download page for the RX580 it shows a May 2022 drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I misread your Post, Please provide more information since it is very vague including your PC hardware and software versions.

Are you implying that you haven't been able to update your AMD driver since April 28th 2022 because of installation error?

Please state exactly what is happening and what errors you are getting or issues and what steps you have taken to correct your problem.

Here is AMD Download page for the RX580 it shows a May 2022 drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580

Thank you so much, sorry i didnt state more.
I had been having problems updating my AMD drivers for my RX 580.
It would continue saying that it didnt need updates and it was fine...

0 Likes

Are you using Radeon Settings own updating feature?

The link that I posted in my previous reply is the latest version for your RX580 which is newer than the April 28th Driver.

Download that driver and see if you still get the same message.

Use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller - Wagnardsoft DDU Download  ) with the internet disconnected and deleting the AMD Driver Installation folder at C:\AMD.

After DDU reboots back to Windows Desktop run the full AMD Driver package that your downloaded from the link I posted and see if you still get that message or not.

0 Likes