cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

slstream
Adept I

Missing Hyper-RX

I don't see the Hyper-RX tab.  I can see the Performance, Quality, Hyper-RX Eco, and Default options, but  I am not able to see the HYPER-RX option.  I have a 6800M card and based on everything I have read this card should be supported.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

14 Replies
infernaldude
Adept I

I Have the same problem

infernaldude_0-1706151407215.png

I Have the same problem

amd help

0 Likes

Not for rx6000 as yet.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

So wait a minute, when it says this is available for the RX6000 series... It isn't available.  Lol.  Sorry, I am being sarcastic.  Text from the latest adrenaline update copied below.  It specifically mentions that it is available for the RX6000 series for laptops and desktops.  

AMD Fluid Motion Frames (AFMF) - Boost FPS up to 97% for a smoother gaming experience by adding frame generation technology to any DirectX® 11 and 12 game. RS-630
AFMF improves performance by adding frame generation technology to AMD Radeon™ 700M laptop, RX 6000, and RX 7000 series GPUs for notebook and desktop platforms.
Up to 97% average increase in performance across select titles at 1080p resolution when AMD Fluid Motion Frames (AFMF) is ON and upscaled with FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 2 (FSR 2) at Quality Mode, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.1.1 on the Radeon™ RX 7600XT GPU, versus when AFMF and FSR 2 upscaling are OFF. RS-630
Up to 103% average increase in performance across select titles at 1440p resolution when AMD Fluid Motion Frames (AFMF) is ON and upscaled with FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 2 (FSR 2) at Quality Mode, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.1.1 on the Radeon™ RX 7600XT GPU, versus when AFMF and FSR 2 upscaling are OFF. RS-631
AFMF preserves image quality by dynamically disabling frame generation during fast visual motion.
AMD Video Upscaling – Advanced video upscale algorithm to improve video playback image quality for AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 desktop series GPUs.
AMD Video Upscaling can be enabled within the Graphics tab to enjoy improved sharpness and clarity, for DirectX 11 applications such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Media Player, with resolution support up to 4K.
For more instructions on how to enable upscaling, please ensure that your version of AMD Software is up to date, and learn more HERE!

I read it as, the comma after 6000 separates the statement on 7000 series.

There would be no comma if the statement was meant to include 6000M series.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I am reading that completely differently.  The preview drivers I had the option to see the hyper RX and many others online say they see the hyper RX with the same card that I currently have.  So I am really confused.  

0 Likes

I don't have laptop, my pc has afmf & only hyper rx eco.

Never tried the preview drivers.

Some of the official docs seem unclear (or maybe not updated) on the specs.?

So i've edited my previous reply to 'i read it as'.

Do you have the AFMF option in graphics settings?

0 Likes

No Hyper-RX was the original query, i tried the last preview 23.40.... driver and only 'ECO' shows, along with AFMF in graphics settings. Can not find any official ref. to hyper-rx option for 6000 series.

On to AFMF, the release notes from the preview driver mention afmf can be activated from hyper-rx (not eco), or the afmf toggle (that last part is not there on 24.1.1 notes).

So if you have afmf option in graphics setting, then i am wrong in regards to that specifically. 

Not including the games with built in implementation, haven't looked into that.

0 Likes

No I don't see the afmf options either. 

0 Likes

but then you say it doesn't work for rx 6000m?
The issue is that it doesn't give me the option in adrenalin but when I open warzone it does let me activate it from the same game, fsr3 and frame generation 

0 Likes
jmag1988
Adept II

Apart from that, the Smart Access Memory doesn't work for me either, it tells me that it is not compatible with my PC, when until yesterday I had it on.

0 Likes

I managed to get the smart access memory to work downloading the and using the and software to cleanup the left over files after adrenaline is uninstalled.  Then reinstalled the software once again.  Everyone I go through the install though different things are either missing or working it seems.  Very buggy install.  

0 Likes

Each new update is becoming something terrifying, you don't know if it will work well or have errors. This already happened to me in another update, that the PC slowed down when I opened videos, and now in this update it won't let me activate the Smart Access Memory.

0 Likes