cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

himuton
Adept II

Metrics Profiles are GODSEND!

Good job, Team Red!  Metrics profiles are like Christmas gifts to us. 

The selections in the Basic and Intermediate profiles are well thought out and good enough for the average Joe, while hardcore overclockers could toogle the Advanced profile to their liking.

This isn't anything groundbreaking but I appreciate it cuz Team Green is still STUCK with the ancient Windows XP styled Nvidia Control Panel LOL.

I <3 Metrics Profiles!I <3 Metrics Profiles!Intermediate is the sweet spot, like Normal (Medium) difficulty in a game.Intermediate is the sweet spot, like Normal (Medium) difficulty in a game.

1 Solution
stereo55
Adept II

Yup , the metrics onsceen hardware screen utility is nice and a  VERY welcomed part of  Adrenaline software . As stated its nothing ground braking or new (in the true sence )..... but  a small and so appreciated item included in the general software . This old fart pc nerd and gamer says ....Thx team Red ! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I didn't notice this. This is great.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
stereo55
Adept II

Yup , the metrics onsceen hardware screen utility is nice and a  VERY welcomed part of  Adrenaline software . As stated its nothing ground braking or new (in the true sence )..... but  a small and so appreciated item included in the general software . This old fart pc nerd and gamer says ....Thx team Red !