cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Анатолий554411
Journeyman III

Malfunctions

I will try to describe in censorship my impressions of using your software.
Let's start, I bought the game no matter where and what, it is quite demanding regarding graphics, but at the minimum settings it worked without lags and FPS subsidence, when I started the game, a message appeared that my video card drivers were outdated and for better work I need to update them and there was a link, I followed it and downloaded and installed adrenaline edition (as it turned out in vain), after which I launched the game through the application and, lo and behold, the image improved, but wild lags appeared, FPS drawdown and processor overheating, to such an extent that the laptop just turned off, I thought, well, now I’ll see if it’s possible in your application to somehow adjust the performance of the video card so that it doesn’t heat up so much, I set all possible indicators to a minimum, the laptop stopped overheating and turning off, but the lags and FPS drawdown are nowhere didn't disappear.
So I have a question, how the hell is this possible, if during installation your application itself determines the type of my video card and, in theory, everything should work well, at least normally??

0 Likes
0 Replies