cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

re1m
Journeyman III

Hello, I have a problem. I have an r7 360 video card and I download drivers for this video card. After switching from driver version 19.5.2 to a later driver, I always lose some screen resolutions on the computer and in games. On driver version 19.5.2, al

Hello, I have a problem. I have an r7 360 video card and I download drivers for this video card. After switching from driver version 19.5.2 to a later driver, I always lose some screen resolutions, both on the computer and in games. On driver version 19.5.2, all these missing screen resolutions appear again. Thanks for your attention.

0 Likes
2 Replies

It seems like the latest AMD Driver is not completely compatible with your computer.

If the 19 version works fine, why are you upgrading?

Because a game requires a newer Driver or a Program or software requires a new driver?

If none of the above applies then just stay with your current version 19 since there is no reason to update it.

The only reason I update is because games require a new driver version, and the new driver versions are more productive than the old ones. Thanks for the answer

0 Likes