cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Caute
Journeyman III

GPU Amd RX 5600 XT crash multiple times a day

Hello, reaching there cause i'm kinda desperate. Been a few weeks, my GPU juste crash, makes my computer freeze, go black screen and I have to reboot my PC to make it works again. I don't think it's a matter of temperature cause when I checked just after the last reboot it was at 60°C. I really don't know what to do anymore, it's just so boring, I can't play, can't work or anything without the fear of it just crashing. Would really use some advices please !

Specs : GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT

CPU: Intel core i5-10400 2.90Ghz

Motherboard: MSI B460M-A PRO - B460/LGA1200/mATX

RAM: 16GB CORSAIR not sure which one tbh

PSU: Gigabyte ATX 550W 80+ Bronze - P550B

Tried to reinstall windows, reinstall all the drivers, didn't fix the problem. I don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks for the help !

0 Likes
3 Replies
Alex073
Journeyman III

I can confirm this problem. It helped me to increase the voltage on the RAM by a couple of steps. Also as I remember I found in google registry edits to increase driver response time. I don't know what helped, but the number of crashes has decreased, but sometimes they do occur, so I don't need to reboot the system.

RX 5600xt saphire with updated bios. Would consider rx7600 but b450 with PCIe 3.0 and card with PCIe x8 is a pain.

0 Likes

Increasing the ram voltage seems to be not so recommended so... not sure I'd try that but ty !

I also did this registry edit thing but didn't change a thing for me. I'm at my fourth crash today, it's just not bearable anymore

0 Likes

On the Russian forum they say that RAM is to blame, try to remove XMP or increase the voltage. I raised my memory voltage to 1.365 v and I rarely see driver drops, I even forget about them.

0 Likes