cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Zombiehuntersinc
Journeyman III

Gaming and driver store file repository pathway issues

I have 2 PC's one is a few years old and running an Intel processor my new PC only a few weeks old running the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with the Radeon Vega graphics card at 4.10 Ghz. I am geting a registry error ( Application paths issue C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asussci2.inf_amd64_0100494bef227dd5\ASUSOptimization\AsusOSD.exe  HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store) It seems to be blocking the NVIDIA Game Ready driver from updating (unless I delete and redownload the NVIDIA driver when a new update is availible. It also seems to be effecting my UbiSoft and Epic games causing them to freeze my PC or cause it to restart. I spoke to microsoft support they seem to think it's a problem with the AMD software since both of my PC's run the same NVIDIA drivers and the same games in which the PC with the Intel processor has no issues downloading the driver package or running the same games, Any ideas on what could be causing the problems?

0 Likes
0 Replies