cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

JoshTheLuz
Journeyman III

Feature Request: Toggle to Keep AMD Fluid Motion Frames Always Enabled

I would like to propose a small but important addition to the AMD Fluid Motion Frames feature to the developers. Currently, this technology tends to disable itself automatically during fast movements in games, causing annoying frame drops that undermine its effectiveness.

It would be very helpful if a toggle were introduced to allow users to decide whether AMD Fluid Motion Frames should always remain enabled or automatically disable during fast movements. This could be implemented with a simple on/off option, something like:

"Automatically disable during fast movements"

with the options:

• Yes (recommended to avoid flickering)
  • No (for advanced users)

This way, those with more experience who prefer to keep interpolation active at all times could select "No," ensuring that the technology remains operational even during fast movements in the game.

Currently, it is not possible to optimally use Fluid Motion Frames because fast movements are very frequent in games, and the constant disabling of the function creates noticeable frame drops. I believe this change would greatly improve the gaming experience for many users.

I hope this proposal will be considered by AMD developers.

0 Likes
0 Replies