Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

JensHattas
Adept I

AMD PSP 11.0 Device has STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Hello 

So upon building my new pc and upgrading all drivers i have run in to the issue that whatever i do i can't seem to install or get the PSP 11.0 driver to work

my system specs are:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home (64-bit) 
Memory: g-skill 6000hz cl30 64 GB
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor           
Motherboard: NZXT - N7 B650E
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090

Is the driver important? My pc seems to run fine without it.
If it is important plz i need some help i already tried and looked up numerous solutions but nothing seems to work 
1 Solution

I helped a user with your motherboard with the same issue, it was resolved by using a beta bios provided by your motherboard manufacturer. Please contact them directly for support with this issue. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

I had that on my ASRock B650E Steel Legend .. and it was straightened out with the latest beta BIOS update

ThreeDee PC specs
JensHattas
Adept I

Beta bios update? I checked the official recourses tab on the nzxt website. And i already have the latest bios update possible. I just don't want my 7800x3d to burn out 

0 Likes

I helped a user with your motherboard with the same issue, it was resolved by using a beta bios provided by your motherboard manufacturer. Please contact them directly for support with this issue. 

0 Likes
JensHattas
Adept I

I was able to use the psp 10 driver and that one seems to work okay.

also on installing i found that some other driver for 7800x3d are not installing properly is it beacuse i tried to install them before upgrading to windows 11. And after troubleshooting my amd further they wont install properly. Should i reinstall windows 11 and start over? 

0 Likes