cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Abdul007
Journeyman III

AMD 6900HX/RX6850MXT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Windows 11

LEGION 7 GEN 7 AMD 6900HX/RX6850MXT – THIS LAPTOP IS A DISASTER!

I've been dealing with this Hypervisor error, blue screens, flickering, and a ton of other GPU-related issues for 3 months now, and I am absolutely DONE. I never thought I’d say this, but I now regret every cent I spent on AMD hardware. This entire system feels like a joke! My integrated GPU is completely non-functional, and I’ve resorted to disabling both GPUs just to get this brick of a laptop to run without crashing!

I paid for a high-end gaming laptop, not a piece of junk that freezes and blue screens every other day. I can't believe I invested in AMD hardware just to deal with constant crashes and flickering screens. I’ve done everything — fresh installs, multiple driver versions, BIOS updates, safe mode cleanups — nothing works!

This is a premium product that’s supposed to perform. Yet here I am, dealing with faulty drivers and useless hardware. At this point, I can’t even use this machine like a regular laptop.

Fix this or give me my money back, because right now I feel like I threw my money in the garbage.  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Laptops/Blue-Screen-Flickering-Switchable-Gpu-Card-Enable-Screen...

0 Likes
1 Reply
Abdul007
Journeyman III

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with my Legion 7 Gen 7 AMD 6900HX/RX6850MXT laptop. For the past three months, I have been struggling with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen errors, flickering, GPU-related failures, and Hypervisor issues that render this machine completely unreliable. Despite my best efforts to troubleshoot, including:

• Fresh installs of Windows 11
  • Multiple driver version rollbacks and updates
  • BIOS updates
  • System diagnostics
  • Safe mode cleanups

None of these steps have resolved the problems. In fact, I’ve had to disable both the integrated and discrete GPUs just to keep the laptop from crashing or becoming entirely unusable.

I invested in this laptop expecting premium, high-end performance. Instead, I’ve been left with a system that fails to meet even the most basic expectations of stability. This is unacceptable for a device at this price point. I purchased this laptop for gaming and productivity, but I am now unable to use it for either due to constant crashes and performance issues. My experience with this AMD-powered hardware has been nothing short of a disaster.

Please prioritize this matter and provide a timely solution, as I am no longer willing to waste time on a machine that does not function as advertised.