cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Shelter_axia
Journeyman III

8600G with Display driver amduw23g stopped responding and has successfully recovered

I have a new 8600g cpu ,it has a graphics card whice is AMD Radeon 760M graphics .When i use the PC ,it will be black screen and freeze a few mins,then will be OK.It will appear once every ten minutes.

Windows logs show  it was the "Display driver amduw23g stopped responding and has successfully recovered".

I have tried two drivers:24.1.1 and 24.3.1,it does't work.

My other hardware is:ASUS B650m,The memory is 64G, and the frequency is 5200Mhz by default

Should I try other versions of the drivers?plz tell me how to download it.

0 Likes
7 Replies
ajishidiq
Journeyman III

I got the same issue 

have been tried 24_1-7 adrenalin driver (7 driver)

been tried all my bios (asrock b650m pro rs start 2.02 till 3.02) 

modify some in bios (UMA_Specified, JEDEC, etc) 

none of above works 

finally I use my old nvidia quadro K4000 (and everything is fine because iGPU is not used). hopefully amd tech support could provide new driver that solved this problem

0 Likes
ctsuscripcion25
Journeyman III

Hello, I have purchased a computer with the following configurations and I also have the same problem, can someone tell me if they have managed to solve this problem? Please help.

RYZEN 5 8600G
ASUS B650M-A WIFI II
MEMORIA 2x8Gb KF556C40BB-8

0 Likes
Northstar
Journeyman III

have you install the windows new? or it is older One from old PC?

The Mainboard chip driver installed from Mainboard web site?  

the 24.8.1 run stable. which Monitor? frequenz?

Ot is the only gpu or have you installed dgpu too?

0 Likes
ctsuscripcion25
Journeyman III

Hello, yes I have updated the bios to the latest version, the drivers are updated, I installed Windows 11 and now I am with Windows 10, since it does not work, I installed a slightly older video driver and increased the refresh rate to 75,000 MHz, At the moment the error has not appeared for a couple of hours, I will continue testing to see how it goes with this latest change.

0 Likes
ctsuscripcion25
Journeyman III

I downloaded all the drivers from the manufacturer's website, are you referring to the video driver (adrenaline edition) 24.8.1? thanks for responding.

0 Likes
Caioblack
Journeyman III

Hey guys, did anyone find a solution to this problem?

0 Likes

Hello, can you indicate what your PC's configuration is? On my side I still have the same error, I have already done everything, updated the BIOS, updated drivers, tried the version indicated above, configured the resolution, unfortunately I was thinking of buying a graphics card to solve this but it is unfortunate that the new product I bought does not work correctly, I would like to contact some AMD support and give me a solution and I have not been successful.

0 Likes