Johaniston
Journeyman III

Dirty keyboard Entry: Unknown

IMG_3402.jpeg

IMG_3403.jpeg

IMG_3406.jpeg

 this is my keyboard.

After  the incident. 

Yeah I know it’s bad. You can see the dirt on WASD, it was so caked on there that the water from extinguishing the fire did NOTHING 

oh yeah. It caught fire. From what? 
the amount of dust. 

Let me explain. 
The photos I’ve presented are what happened to this poor keyboard. This was an outside computer. The keyboard has been through hell, yes. I was getting my backyard redone and the contractor needed a computer to order certain materials to complete it. So instead of having him track mud inside the house, we just installed one outside. 
smart? No. 
it was a part of the family at one point. We  thought it was hilarious that it got to the point where you couldn’t even press certain keys because there was so much dust. We called her “dirty Betty”
Over time, so much sawdust, dirt, sweat grime and oil accumulated on this poor baby that one day, after a celebratory bonfire, a spark lit the keyboard on fire. 
we were devastated. 
in a Hail Mary attempt to save Betty, we smashed her into the ground to put out the fire. (The keyboard broke.) 

After realizing that Betty was gone, we got a quick snapshot to send to the family group chat to idolize her, then tossed Betty into the pool. 
it’s been quiet ever since then. 
we miss Betty. 
at one point my brother posted her on Facebook marketplace for a laugh but we didn’t get any offers (which was embarrassing but also expected.) 
I also need a new keyboard for my pc, but I promise this one will not be treated as the last. 

if you need more proof it’s mine please let me know. 

7 Replies
SavannahLuvsGames
Journeyman III

Bro **bleep** 😭😭

It sounds legit.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
AyyItzAiden
Adept I

So this is wild 😭 

Leaffa
Adept I

how is this possible? 😂

I’m telling you right now there was so much sawdust in it the tiniest spark could set it off 

joebangles
Adept III

Do you still have Betty or do only the photos remain?