cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

eebiii
Forerunner

Cool New Cases!

If anyone is thinking about doing custom loops for their next build, check out these cases from Bykski / Granzon. 

They are pricey but would be worth it at the end. I like the G20 and G10. Would be fun to build on.

Chassis – BYKSKI.US

8 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Very cool, but expensive too.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Over the last couple of years, I've been seeing Bykski really come along as a company. From all the reviews I've been seeing from cases to custom water cooling, I wouldn't hesitate to go with any of their products imo

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
eebiii
Forerunner

They are really cool but I feel they are about 5-6 years behind. It's all just too expensive. I mean $1299 for a waterplate case just doesn't make sense. I just need something different. The cases right now are basically all the same, with some different style open air cases which I have already built on most of them. So, I am going to build on a waterplate case that I already have. I am not paying that much for any computer case. If I could,  I would build on the new Alphacool case is probably the nicest case I've seen in years, but they want a grand for it. Ridiculous!

Alphacool Apex Pro Skeleton Carbon Case AC-13758 4250197137584 (performance-pcs.com)

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Oh, I don't know about it being ridiculous in price.  That's one sweet looking case.

When money is no object....When money is no object....

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Robot-Gopher
Adept II

$1,299.99 USD for a case that is a lot.

At that price it should be made of titanium, carbon fibre and gold...lol

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
ajlueke
Grandmaster

It is a hard sell, especially since the current AMD lineup doesn't benefit much from additional dissipation.   You aren't going to get much better temps without doing direct die cooling.

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I actually tried the Praxxis open air bench for a bit, but I didn't notice any cooling benefit. If anything I'm getting better cooling in the fractal torrent case with the high airflow.