cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenGL & Vulkan

Xagaba
Journeyman III

Current Adrenalin 22.8.x breaks our OpenGL Game Ancient Cities that works fine with WHQL 22.5.1

Our OpenGL Ancient Cities Game works fine with latest WHQL 22.5.1 drivers, but many of our AMD customers reports that can't start the game with latest 22.8.x drivers.

We try to debug the problem without any success using OGL debug and CodeXL tools.

After initializing OpenGL the game crash without any error from our OpenGL calls....

Can anyone at AMD made contact with us to try to solve the issue ?

Thanks in advance !

Xavier Garcia

Uncasual Games

P.D. We send a bug report with the Adrenalin reporting tool few weeks ago...

0 Likes
8 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

Hi @Xagaba ,

Thank you for reaching out. I have whitelisted you and moved the post to the AMD OpenGL developer forum.

It would be helpful if you please provide more information about the steps to reproduce the issue. Also, please attach the bug report here. I will report it to the concerned team.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Xagaba
Journeyman III

We are getting a GL_INVALID_OPERATION trying to create textures, but the debug extension GL_KHR_debug don't shows anything wrong previously....

0 Likes

To reproduce the issue at our end, can you please provide a test-case that manifests this issue?

Thanks.

0 Likes

We can provide you with a game key to try the game directly.

Send us an email to our account support at uncasualgames.com and we are glad to reply the key

0 Likes

You can share the game key privately via community private message (PM). I will contact the community admin team to enable the PM option for you. I will let you know once it's enabled.

Thanks.

0 Likes

I have sent you a PM. Please check your inbox.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Update:

The OpenGL team was able to reproduce the issue. They have created a bug ticket to track this issue. 

Thanks.

0 Likes

I have shared an update via private message. Please check your inbox.

Thanks.

0 Likes