cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Prince117
Adept II

Whats everyone watching?

Tell me what you're watching and what's your favorite show/anime.

Prince Ragland
29 Replies
PythonCoderPro
Challenger

Just went to go see "Sound of Freedom" in theater. Very good and powerful movie that nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home

That was a great movie!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
jamesc359
Forerunner

I just started watching UFO Cowboys on Roku. It's a little different, but so far it reminds me of watching X-Files back in the day, just with cowboys.

rtbh99
Challenger

im watching star trek strange new worlds, this second season has been banger after banger

---
lets talk about rtbh99
PythonCoderPro
Challenger

Has anyone here seen the new Indiana jones movie or the new Mission impossible? I've heard the Mission impossible movie is really good, but I haven't heard such great talk about the Indiana jones movie.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home

I've seen both those movies mission impossible is really good, but indiana Jones I didn't really like much, but I could be biased because I've never really been a fan of Indiana Jones.

Prince Ragland
petosiris
Miniboss

Hi @Prince117,

Well, I watch a lot of TV series on HBO, Netflix, Showtime, Disney+ and others.  Plus movies too, of course.  Right now I'm watching The Discovery of Witches on Showtime and Star Trek Strange New Worlds on HBO(?).

I prefer to watch completed TV series because when there's a year until next season I tend to forget what happened in the previous season and then I must watch that one again to catch up first. 

Also, none of the streaming networks understand that people who follow a TV series need to be notified properly when a new season or episode is added.  (Before you say it, yes I know I can add it to my view list, but that's not what I mean). So it's not only fun but also frustrating to watch TV series. 😅

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image

Yea I prefer to watch completed series as well. I love binge watching, especially when a show is really good I get too excited and can't wait.

Prince Ragland
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Right now????

Guardians of the Galaxy volume 1 and 2.

johnnyenglish_0-1690674309347.png

The Englishman

The guardians of the galaxy is really good, especially 3. I love the villain in the 3rd film, the actor did a really good job.

Prince Ragland
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Oooo do not get me started on anime. I have a favorites listtttt. Let me see if I can remember them all: 

• Devil's a part timer 
  • Devil Man Cry Baby 
  • Attack on Titan 
  • Death Parade 
  • Violet Evergarden 
  • Gantz-0 (movie)

As of right now, I just started plunderer and I like it so far! 

🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

AppleTV

Hijack

The After Party

Hulu:

What We Do in the Shadows

Disney+:

Just finished Secret Invasion (thought it was meh...)

Recently watched Death Parade (anime). Such a bittersweet short binge of 12 (+1) episodes. Very tear-jerking, especially the ending. No profanities, no nonsense - a good choice if you're into the genre of psychological drama/thriller. 

W10Pro (22H2)|Kingston A400 240G|ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 (L2.71)|Ryzen 5 5600|ID-Cooling SE-225-XT Black V2|nVidia RTX 3070 FE 8Gb|XPG GAMMIX D10 [2x8GB] DDR4 3200MHz (XMP)|DeepCool PK700D
Axxemann
Forerunner

I mainly watch Youtube... stuff about guns, motorcycles, gaming hardware, aviation and barbecue/grilling tops my list. Same with Police Body Cams. That stuff is better than any Sitcom.

Performance over Pretty.

I love Motorcycles, gaming hardware, and I even started to get my pilot license. I also worked at a restaurant were I mainly run the grill.

dcastellanos
Adept II

I need to start watching Hunter x Hunter cause I just finished Berserk.

euphoriabuzz
Adept I

Just finished the new season of Black Mirror

Also two crime dramas on BBCiPlayer, Wolf and The Sixth Commandment about a true crime that happened in Wales, UK

shirleymilner
Journeyman III

I've been really into crime dramas lately, so I've been watching some Castle alternatives like "Bones" and "Psych." Both shows have that perfect blend of mystery, humor, and character dynamics that I loved about Castle. "Bones" follows forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan and FBI agent Seeley Booth as they solve crimes, while "Psych" follows Shawn Spencer, a fake psychic detective, and his best friend Gus as they solve cases for the Santa Barbara Police Department. They're both great options if you're looking for something similar to Castle! What about you? Any favorite crime shows or anime you've been enjoying lately?

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Shogun and the Gentlemen also the curse of oak island has me hooked

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Awol
Challenger

I like to binge watch whole series from beginning to end. Criminal Minds, CSI etc. Just finished Yellowstone but im gutted as they've dropped the series so there is no finish to it 😞

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I just watched the movie "BlackBerry" that tells the story behind the rise and fall of the company behind the smart phone.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
red5
Miniboss

Just finished the Masters of the Air series on Apple TV and looking for a new series to get into.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

just watched Kingdom of the plant of the Apes. It was definitely worth the watch on the big screen. 

saw DUNE 2 a few weeks ago, and wasnt disappointed, looking forward to the next one whenever that is. 

looking forward to seeing Bad Boys RIDE OR DIE and Furiosa 

My fave show is either GOT or Peaky Blinders. Peaky Blinders was so good, and i think people slept on it. 

My fave anime has been Demon Slayer 

Prince117
Adept II

Who Here is excited for The Boys season 4?

Prince Ragland
0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

House of Dragons currently. It's pretty good and definitely recommend it 

ShahFurqan
Journeyman III

I'm currently watching "The Mandalorian" on Disney+. It's a great mix of action, adventure, and storytelling set in the Star Wars universe. My favorite show is "Breaking Bad" for its intense plot and character development. As for anime, "Attack on Titan" is my favorite due to its gripping story and amazing animation. What about you?

audalics
Adept I

Been watching a ton of Survivor for the last few months. Cant stop lol

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I couldn't get into reality TV. I tried when I was younger and kept finding myself frustrated with the contestants.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

This last season of Survivor (46) was awesome. So many blindsides and people going home with Idols in their pockets. Great show!

0 Likes