cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Looking for some Smoker recipes!

I love making stuff on the Smoker. Everything from bread and sauces to meat. Looking to expand my recipe collection. Any suggestions? Did these chickens up last night. 

Apple beer with chicken over top
rub with paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.

Simple but delicious 

20231128_175224_resized.jpg20231128_185943_resized.jpg

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
2 Replies
Axxemann
Forerunner

I'm a big fan of the classics: Baby Backs, Pulled Pork, Brisket... Use your favorite rub or just SPG.

I also love smoking BACON and sausage. Yep, I make my own. Plenty of recipes/methods on the web, but for now I'm using some premixed seasoning for the sausage, and for the bacon, I do the EQ Dry method. I'll have to go through my bookmarks to find the calculators. When messing with the curing salts, have a digital kitchen scale handy. You want to be accurate to the 10th of a gram.

Another one I love is the Smoked Queso dip found on Meat Church. I made a few mods to make it my own, but the recipe even says DO IT.

Also, I do all my smoking on my charcoal kettle.

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Try spaghetti sauce as well as perogies with bacon and onion in a casserole dish. Amazing when smoked

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED