cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

What do you wish for?

The holidays are right around the corner and many of us look forward to giving gifts and such.  But sometimes you get surprised when you get something that you have wished for, maybe a new computer or just a major component like a CPU or GPU.  What's on your holiday wish list this year?

I think a new 7900 XTX would be at the top of the list...I think a new 7900 XTX would be at the top of the list...

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whirled_Peas.gif

and some booster propellant would be nice...

AMD-Radeon-RX-7900-XTX-GPU-Ryzen-7-7800X3D-CPU-Starfield-Limited-Edition-Bundle-_1-728x497.jpg

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

That much power would be wasted on my gaming abilities.....but yeah, it would be a nice gift!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

A new job 🤣

But seriously! A new job.

The Englishman

Why aren't you retired?  Work is only a state of mind.  🙂

0 Likes
CimaDrewski
Adept II

Tacos

Steak, Carnitas, or Chicken?  We need to tell Santa.....

I think soft tacos are the best.I think soft tacos are the best.

Dragokar
Miniboss

To be honest, much more common sense. Don't like how people live or what they believe? Why is that a your thing.....treat other like you want to be treated and be nice to everyone in the same way.

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I wish for peace and quiet...

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED