Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomers Start Here

BAHAMIDA
Journeyman III

Games crashing

Hi,

I have Ryzen 7 7700 and playing with its igpu, it is almost 6 months since i started facing crashes in games, in valorant too where it shows window saying graphics driver crash, i have contacted riot support (game support) and tried several things they say to me to do :

1. GPU Update
  2. Reinstalled game
  3. Windows reinstall
  4. AMD GPU optimization
  5. Disabled core parking and HPET
  6. Set affinity
  7. Format PC
  8. RAM repair and more ... , So they say to me to send my pc into a official service so they can check if everything is good to go, but what I think the cause of the problem is graphics driver. So please FIX THAT
0 Likes
1 Reply
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Report this using the bug report tool in Adrenalin. If the driver is the issue, that will let the driver team know, and sending steps to reproduce the issue will really aid in the ability to fix it.  

We could try to work on troubleshooting with you provided you gave more information like which games are crashing and what all you have in your PC.  https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/information-required-when-posting-a-discussion/ta-p/4227...

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes