Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

siddust
Adept II

Sapphire pulse RX 6600 XT black screen driver instalation

Jump to solution

Hi guys, looks like too many people is having issues with this type of graphic card, i bought mine last friday and i was excited, well installed the proper drivers and utility´s and everything ok, i played games aswell, but sudently every time i turn off or restart my PC i get an bug error from AMD software saying the video driver had a problem and it started graphic to run in safe mode, well i tried so many things, reinstalling using proper progrmas to do so an then every time i try to reinstall the drivers i get black screen forever  the PC still runs normally but no image even if i reboot pc the same thing happen over and over again,so i cleaned registry even format my whole PC and guess  what ? the same thing happened after installed the drivers again, latest version 28.1 the only one availabe actually, and now i can't use RX 6600 xt anymore like the first time, il do a refund but i hope AMD fix this asap for every1.

if some1 had some solution for it tell me plz

my specs are:

ASUS prime Z370-P

intel I7-8700 (8GEN)

16GB ram DDR (2400Mhz)

Corsair PSU 650W

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
siddust
Adept II

Re: Sapphire pulse RX 6600 XT black screen driver instalation

Jump to solution

well looks like my graphic card came back to life after a few hours of reaserch, try this,

1: clean install win10 and after that run windows updater and scan for all updates has possible, dont let any update behind

2:make sure u clean everything about monitor driver, programs DDU and Radeon utility unistaller

3: go search for ur drivers Motherboard on the specific brand and update the lastest versions of bios and Chipset aswell

4: install the lastest version of radeon adrenalin (full instalation)

If u have luck that will work has worked for me at last

View solution in original post

0 Likes
140 Replies
Jomanaca
Adept I

Jump to solution

dont refund the card men , the graphic card work well i have the same bug and we have to wait new driver men

siddust
Adept II

Jump to solution

it's a pitty men i know, i'm at the middle of this war of cryptocurrency to get a nice GPU for my games, and past almost a year i got this one with a "fair" price, but unlucky i get this version of 6000 series and can't still play. for how long they will fix it ? and even if they launch a driver we still have the chance to be unlucky again and dows not work again

0 Likes
Jomanaca
Adept I

Jump to solution
  • Yes really true the same but we dont have another choice the card work well
0 Likes
Jomanaca
Adept I

Jump to solution

Try to udpate chipset and Bios its work for md

0 Likes
siddust
Adept II

Jump to solution

That was the first thing  I did and didn't worked, maybe my graphic card is really damaged

0 Likes
Jomanaca
Adept I

Jump to solution

Make sure your Windows installation is up to date. Access this link and press Update Now. Download the updater and follow the recommended steps.
Once updated, follow the steps given in this Microsoft article to scan and restore any corrupted or conflicting files on the system.
Perform a clean boot of Windows by following the steps in this guide to rule out any programs affecting your system settings.

Download, without installing yet, the latest drivers for your graphics card, version Adrenalin 21.8.1. Save the installation file to your PC.
Download the AMD Cleanup Utility app and run it in Safe Mode (Recommended). Follow the steps to perform a driver cleanup and a system restart.
After rebooting the system, install the previously downloaded drivers.

Try that 

0 Likes
siddust
Adept II

Jump to solution

Btw the link about update, where is it? On that description u gave me? I did a fresh install of my win 10 64bit, and tried the ddu thing and after that reinstall everything, it's always the same prob

0 Likes
sl55
Adept I

Jump to solution

I`` have a Powercolor Fighter 6600 XT and the same issue.

With the new driver 21.8.2 nothing changed, my card is not working.

0 Likes
Woggl
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same Problem here with Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6600 XT, cant do nothing, i dont understand why it needs so long to bring a better driver.

0 Likes