cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Yaroslav02
Journeyman III

Problems with my RX 560

My video card (AFOX Radeon Rx 560 4Gb) works fine apparently, when trying to open a video the mouse slows down for a few seconds until it finishes loading the media player, during video playback it also pauses the playback momentarily, the weird thing is that with the audio it does not happen, I have tried with different players, operating systems, motherboards, power supplies, and nothing has worked.
I have the latest Radeon drivers, all directx installed, visual c ++, everything is updated to the latest version and the problem still persists.
When opening a game like Assassins Creed, you can notice small details in the performance, these performance problems are not constant, after closing the game the pc is totally slow, the mouse cursor moves slowly, and nothing works normally until you restart the system manually.
The weird thing is that I have 3 identical cards with the same problem, they were all bought from the same place, I have tested the video cards in different conditions and it continues to do the same.
If anyone knows the cause of this problem I would appreciate the help.

0 Likes
0 Replies