cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BernieC
Adept I

What is it and how to I make it go away

I have a Radio Pro WX5100 card in my Win10/pro system.   It has WAY too many hidden key sequences that make stuff pop up on my desktop it'd be nice if I could disable all that but...  my problem is that but that *something* I typed made this pop up on my desktop:

gpu.PNG

I can tell what is but , aside from my not knowing what I did to make it happen, I *cannot* make it go away.  What do I need to do to close the status window??  Thanks!

[side question: is there any info on *all* of the key sequences that the graphics card captures and some way to disable some or all of them? ]

0 Likes
1 Solution

'Ctrl Shift O' is the Hotkey combo, click the 'Gear' icon in the software app > Hotkeys. They can be remapped or disabled.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

2 Replies

'Ctrl Shift O' is the Hotkey combo, click the 'Gear' icon in the software app > Hotkeys. They can be remapped or disabled.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
BernieC
Adept I

Perfect.   And right at the top is a single switch to disable all the hotkeys  Thanks!!

0 Likes