Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kazkido7
Adept I

The desktop slideshow does not refresh.

The desktop slideshow does not refresh.

The image does not change from the first slide display. Please tell me the direction of the solution.

Personalization>Background>Slideshow Specify the image folder (1 minute switching)

The slideshow itself seems to be running in the background, and if you select a rectangle with the left mouse, only that part

of the rectangle changes the image. AMD Ryzen 9 8945HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics 4.00 GHz

Windows 11 Pro 23H2

It is supported by amd-software-adrenalin-edition (AMD's auto-detection & installation tool),

but the status quo will be maintained. Please let me know.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
kazkido7
Adept I

I solved it myself. It wasn't a drawing issue, it was a problem with synchronizing personal settings in my Windows account. Sorry ...

View solution in original post

kazkido7
Adept I

Details:

It's not a graphics problem, but the Ease of Access items (why?) Control Panel -> Ease of Access -> Make the computer easier to see -> Make items on the screen easier to see -> Turn off all items. In addition, to transfer between the old and new PCs, I stopped syncing the Windows account that I had launched. Settings -> Accounts -> Windows Backup -> Turn off Save my settings. After rebooting, the issue disappeared.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
kazkido7
Adept I

I solved it myself. It wasn't a drawing issue, it was a problem with synchronizing personal settings in my Windows account. Sorry ...

kazkido7
Adept I

Details:

It's not a graphics problem, but the Ease of Access items (why?) Control Panel -> Ease of Access -> Make the computer easier to see -> Make items on the screen easier to see -> Turn off all items. In addition, to transfer between the old and new PCs, I stopped syncing the Windows account that I had launched. Settings -> Accounts -> Windows Backup -> Turn off Save my settings. After rebooting, the issue disappeared.

0 Likes