cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

daniferro
Journeyman III

SUDDEN REBOOTS WITH 6650XT/ REINICIOS REPENTINOS CON 6650XT

Hello, just a year ago I bought a pc: i5 12600kf, 16gb 3200, msi 6650xt, and an msi 750w Gold power supply, after 2 months of use the pc began to fail which has lasted until today, the The problem is about sudden and random reboots, either in games or simply on the home screen, sometimes even while the pc itself was rebooting it would reboot itself, in Windows notifications a long time ago it came out that the Radeon wattman configuration was I had restored now I get that the default performance tuning configuration was restored due to a system error, I have all the drivers updated and I have tried all the possible versions, I have tried many solutions from different forums and I have even written to you for the support of the own software and got no solution.

Buenas, hace justo un año compré un pc: i5 12600kf, 16gb 3200, msi 6650xt, y una fuente de alimentación msi 750w Gold, a los 2 meses de uso el pc comenzó a dar un fallo el cual se ha prolongado hasta hoy, el problema trata de reinicios repentinos y aleatorios, ya sea en juegos o simplemente en la pantalla de inicio, incluso a veces mientras se reiniciaba el propio pc se volvía a reiniciar solo, en las notificaciones de Windows hace tiempo salía que la configuración de Radeon wattman se había restaurado ahora me sale que se restauro la configuración de ajuste de rendimiento predeterminada por un error del sistema, tengo todos los drivers actualizados y he probado todas las versiones posibles, he probado muchas soluciones de distintos foros e incluso os he escrito por el soporte del propio software y no obtuve ninguna solución.

1 Reply
Smokyspaniard
Journeyman III

I’ve been having the same issue. (I’m running the 6650xt, ryzen 7 7700x, 32gb ddr5 ram, and a pro b650m-a motherboard) It started after 3 months of running to perfection for me and suddenly there was constant crashes, blue screens with errors ranging from graphics drivers failing to memory drivers failing. I tried everything. Reset the pc and reinstalled fresh drivers several times, used DDU and reinstalled drivers, tried the professional drivers instead of gaming drivers, etc.

Nothing worked so I took my pc to a shop and they tested every component to come to the conclusion that it was likely a faulty motherboard which they replaced and it ran fine for another month or two before similar and new issues started popping up.
Now my games will crash randomly, gpu gets maxed from low settings, water and other special affects have started to vibrate and haven’t stopped(this is any game that I play from Escape from Tarkov to Witcher 3), and the COIL WHINE from my gpu is insane. The coil whine started same time as the other issues and has been getting louder and making new stuttering noises every day. 

plssss someone from amd explain this or give a fix!!

0 Likes