Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

AluciferID
Adept I

Sapphire RX 6750 XT Temperature

So, I just bought sapphire pulse rx 6750 xt, I have few things to ask:

1. Is the fan speed normal for normal when in idle state? (This is default tuning btw, I'm not adjusting fan curve yet)
2. I'm playing control at highest graphic setting, is temps normal? (left is current temp, right is hotspot)

idle fan speedidle fan speedtest on Controltest on Control

1 Solution
AluciferID
Adept I

Anyway, this thread is been few months.

I've been able to tweak it so it won't be too hot and fans won't be to noisy (high rpm)

I use afterburner to set fans rpm and amd adrenalin to tweak power output and temperature

So, it's all good now. Thanks for everyone who read and reply this post

View solution in original post

0 Likes
13 Replies
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

Yes and kind of... I would've expected such temps with higher power consumption. Is your room hot?

I have approximately 65/87--67/90 degrees on my Aorus 6750 XT with 265W power consumption.

0 Likes

Driver updates, turn off background processes, and it will correct.

0 Likes
MADZyren
Paragon

Idle temps seem fine. RPM seems high, but if you listen to it, does it sound like it running fast? Which GPU make and model do you have?

Also as you do not provide much information about your PC Case, fans, CPU, GPU and so on, it is difficult to understand the big picture.

0 Likes

as for gpu, i think i already wrote rx 6750xt sapphire pulse, for cpu ryzen 5 3600, i have 3 fans installed (2 intake and 1 exhaust), pc case i use a local brand with mesh side panel

oh, i live in tropical country, which you know, has warm/hot weather

it doesn't make too much noise tho

0 Likes

I tried 1800 rpm on a 5700XT of a different brand and I think it is a bit noisy, but your low temps would suggest fans are actually running 1800 rpm. Are you sure you don't have any software running in the background which controls fan curve?

You could try DDU drivers and reinstall them https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

0 Likes

It depends on card. Some of my 1800 RPM fans sound more noticable than 3000 RPM on my GPU (GPU have really flat sound... smooth. It may be louder, but it doesn't as attention catching). But 2 previous GPU had just terrible fans. They were so annoying, especially when they changed speeds.

0 Likes

Yes. Noise level can be very different.

But it is a strange case he has. When I tried 1800 rpm, my GPU's temp also dropped to around 35C so I think that is an accurate number and not just some bug in reporting fan speed. Maybe that GPU has two VBIOS'es and the higher clocked one has aggressive fan curve.

0 Likes
Ed33
Adept I

Ok, thank you, it's good to find this subject here, I was scared that my new sapphire pulse 6750xt is running too hot but now I see it's somewhat the same as yours... Not that I'm too happy about it but I guess we have GPU's that like to run that way I think. For me the biggest issue is the difference between junction and core temperature, it can go 30 degrees apart in extreme cases and in some less demanding parts of the games (RDR2, DayZ, Cyberpunk, Days Gone) it will be around 15 to 22 degrees apart. And also fans, when they turn on, will be running around 620 rpm. The lowest that I did have on my 6600rx was 850rpm so I'm looking true all content that I can find about sapphire pulse 6750xt and what users saying and recommending.

If you want I can give you my setting for fans curve and power output (undervolt)

that would be excellent thank you! I just don't know will the undervolt, since it's not the default setting, trigger the radeon wattman error again. but I sure can try

0 Likes

here is my config, just import it on amd adrenalin

https://bit.ly/3T81fNV

go to performance->tuning->import

Thank you

0 Likes
AluciferID
Adept I

Anyway, this thread is been few months.

I've been able to tweak it so it won't be too hot and fans won't be to noisy (high rpm)

I use afterburner to set fans rpm and amd adrenalin to tweak power output and temperature

So, it's all good now. Thanks for everyone who read and reply this post

0 Likes