Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ryzen3483x
Adept I

RX7900XTX BSOD and driver timeout

Hi all !

Need advices please, since i played longer, in particular with "Call of MW3" , i've some BSOD and Driver Timeout window.. I can play other games, and no problems ! so , i dont know if the problem is the poorly optimized game or a bad setting ?

i tried to :  reset shaders , DDU + fresh driver install ==> Better but some times BSOD + Driver timeout , i can play somes games with no problems, and some games with crash...

Never had this problem with other games 

Ingame settings : i locked my FPS at my screen max FPS - 2  / No Vsync / Freesync enabled / 

Setup :

Cpu 7800x3d + Rx7900xtx Phantom gaming

Mobo Gigabyte Gaming ax x670 - last bios

32Gb Ram pny 6000mhz Expo

PSU 850w gold NZXT

Adrenalin version 23.12.1

In advance thank's !

0 Likes
1 Solution
ryzen3483x
Adept I

Solved, I just set GPU clock to 2900 max , stock was 2960, UV to 1125, just played 3hours without any crashes...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
alfata
Adept II

Welcome on board the **bleep** driver band wagon. This seems to be a common issue with these cards.
I've tried prety much every solution out there. At this point im waiting for next driver cycle (driver updates dont fix the issue but change the behavior) and I've also contacted the MB manufacturer to see if they can help with something or if i can get info for next BIOS release. (that also changes behavior)

0 Likes

yes, it's a shame because the performance is really there, I'm going to try a few more settings, but I'm a little disappointed, yet still just as passionate about AMD rather than the greens

0 Likes
alfata
Adept II

I don't know about that. I need to drop  settings a lot to limit crashing and even then its not stable.
I tried to RMA the card and put my GTX1060 for a while and its sad that i notice almost no change

0 Likes
ryzen3483x
Adept I

Solved, I just set GPU clock to 2900 max , stock was 2960, UV to 1125, just played 3hours without any crashes...

0 Likes