Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Makalani
Journeyman III

RX7800 XT Extremely low FPS (1-3 FPS) in Fornite

Hi I just recently got my new RX7800 XT,

It is working fine in all games except in Fortnite. Here I get 1-3 FPS and it does not matter which settings I change.

I tried DX11,Performance and DX12 modes. I disabled every setting one by one and the performance remains unplayable.

Also I see almost no activity on othe GPU.

I have uninstalled the drivers with AMD cleanup and installed all versions from 24.3 -24.7 All have the same issue it seems.
I can play all other games with normal to high settings at over 100FPS fine.

What could be the issue? Any Ideas? 

Has anybody else encountered this?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
FunkZ
Exemplar

Do you have a CPU with an IGP that is enabled and the game is running on the wrong graphics?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

No My CPU is a Xeon 2680 V4 with 32GB RAM. It has no IGP. The only thing could be The Old Platform. But Like I mentioned in my previous post all other games are ruinning fine.
I have Tried CS2, BG3, Rocket League, Predecessor All running great Except for Fortnite. wich is completely unplayable in this state.

Fornite has released an update today which I will test and see if it changes anything.

0 Likes
Kylex
Newcomer

I have the exact same issue, I've tried factory resting the PC, updating BIOS, old drivers, new drivers, and everything one can imagine. You are not alone friend.

0 Likes