cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

invictus0017
Journeyman III

Rx580 wont show bios

Hi everyone i have gigabyte rx580 4gb and when i turned on uefi on bios pc skip boot bios the only solution that i searched is flash gpu but there is no correct bios same my gpu bios 

0 Likes
8 Replies
MADZyren
Paragon

So if you restart computer and keep smashing Del button even if there is nothing on screen, you don't end up in BIOS?

0 Likes
invictus0017
Journeyman III

Yeah when i press del black screen on bios it doesnt work and i restart and not press del it directly boots windows

0 Likes

Either some GPUs or Monitors doesn't have video outputs if BIOS is set to UEFI Mode. Try connecting a smart TV or a different Monitor if you have one and see if you get Video Output or not. 

I have a 4k LG Monitor that has video Output when BIOS is in CSM Mode (Legacy Mode) but no Video Output when BIOS is set on UEFI Mode. I have to wait until Windows loads to get Video Output.

The only way for me to enter BIOS is by connecting my 2K Smart TV which does work in UEFI Mode. Do what I need to do in BIOS Settings and then reconnect my LG monitor again.

0 Likes

i dont have any extra monitor 

0 Likes

Have you tried turning off 'Fast Startup' in Windows power options.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Yes i tried.

0 Likes
vulcan
Adept I

I also had such a problem with the 580 video card, I could not enter the BIOS, but the fact is that the video card BIOS was modified. When I reflashed to the original one (the xfx representative offered it to me), I had colored stripes and a square in the middle during loading. Only by selecting on the site (https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=AMD&manufacturer=XFX&model=RX+580&version=&interfa...) I picked up a working one (original, without color bars). But overcoming the problem with the modified one, I didn’t want to, plus, apparently, it was really necessary to turn on csm.

0 Likes
aghaeles
Journeyman III

Hi, did you find any solution?

0 Likes