cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

eb2000
Journeyman III

rx 6600 xt underperforming

Recently ive been playing cod mw2 and ive been getting ok fps (80-100) but not good fps. Ive done a in game benchmark and it shows my gpu being alot worse than my cpu like 93% bottleneck bad. My cpu isnt too good for this card if anything it shound be worse than the card. my pcs specs are mostly in the image but ill also list them here i have a b450 tomahawk motherboard, a amd ryzen 5 3600, 16gbs of 3200mhz ram, my case is a lian li lancool 2. The game is installed on my seconed 2 drive which is a ssd. My boot drive is also a ssd. i have also got the newest updates for windows and my gpus drivers. my settings arn't super high they are mostly low/high. if any other info is need please just ask.​C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​ ​H​Q​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ 11_9_2022 6_24_54 PM.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
Tepin
Journeyman III

Hello sir I am having the same issue with you with the same specs as you are base on cpu, gpu and ram. Have you manage to find a solution to it? As this is driving me crazy. All games are not even to their minimal performance. 

0 Likes