Lucas1985
Adept I

RX 580 STUCKS IN ANY GAME

Hello good

I own one asrock phantom gaming rx 580 8gb oc

My composition:

Z790 aorus elite ax 1.1

micro intel i7 13700kf

ram memory 32gb (equipment group 16 x 2 6200mhz)

I have reinstalled the windows 10 operating system, installed the latest version of drives 24.1.1, updated the bios. It doesn't matter what game and quality settings I use, after about 5/10 minutes the game crashes and so does the PC, I have to restart. Sometimes it gets stuck and times out and I can come back after a few minutes. A complete paste and Thermalpack change service is performed, without changing anything.

When the PC does not restart I get the option to send crash reports by completing a questionnaire... but they have never answered me

I use testing programs demanding it at 100% and it doesn't crash... it only happens with applications or games.

Previously I had a micro intel i5 9600kf with a b360 asus tuf gaming motherboard with 16 gb (2 x 8 kingston) and the same thing happened to me.

Thanks for reading me.

Greetings

111.pngbac31858-a489-437c-9a1e-231ffe5e5324.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes

ok, there modify and make the query in the requested language

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Its strange but maybe you can underclock the card a little bit to see if it still crashes.
Are you monitoring the temps, whats the max you get?

In my opinion, since you've upgraded to the 13th gen Intel, I think its time to do the jump on the GPU side and get a 7800XT to go along.

The Englishman
0 Likes

hello

The same thing happened to me with my i5 9600k.

For now it is giving better results with the drivers installed by Windows, through the update (image attached).

To control the temperature I use speccy and NZXT CAM.

I also performed benchmark tests and it works without problems.

It's only with the games

1234.png

0 Likes