cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Nathhh
Journeyman III

RX 550 Screen Blinking Black Issue

I have issue my pc its like blink fast like my eye blink and after blink the pointer its like lagging/semi freezing for 1-2 second. whenever after boot, playing games, watching youtube, its random. it can happen anytime any moments. first i think its the monitor but when i test with other pc its normal. i already setting off all feature in the driver such as free sync,vsr,etc. are its the graphic card? the board? i already so hopeless fixing this. *Sorry for bad english. 

I have tried :
Driver 22.5.1
Clean Install Windows

0 Likes
3 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

The issue you're encountering could be caused by various factors, including graphics card, motherboard, power supply, or even a software conflict. It is difficult to determine the exact cause of the problem without further information and testing. Here are a few suggestions you can try:

1. Update your graphics card driver to the latest version. If the latest version is already installed, try rolling back to an earlier version.

2. Check for any BIOS updates for your motherboard and install the latest version if available.

3. Check if your power supply unit is providing enough power to your graphics card and motherboard. If you're using an older power supply, consider upgrading to a newer and more powerful unit.

4. Run a disk check and disk cleanup on your computer.

5. Try running the game or application in windowed mode or reducing the graphics quality settings.

If these steps do not solve the issue, you may need to have a professional diagnose and repair the issue.

0 Likes
Hatiger
Journeyman III

oh **bleep** man, i'm with the same problem. Do you could fix it?

0 Likes

Same here for me, all suggestions by different person did't work for me. Hoping anyone have new ideas.

0 Likes