cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Keizu
Journeyman III

rx 6500 xt and r5 5500

After the warranty repair of the graphics card (or possibly before that), issues with FPS have started to occur. When I play a game for a certain period of time, after about 30 minutes, the FPS drops by half or gets locked at around 50 FPS, regardless of the graphics settings, which remain largely unchanged. The clock frequencies stay at the same level as they were initially. How can I diagnose this problem and determine if the graphics card is the culprit. The likelihood of throttling is ruled out, as the GPU temperature does not exceed 70 degrees Celsius, even though the hot spot reaches 103 degrees. The processor temperature during gaming also does not exceed 60 degrees, and the frequencies are locked. At such moments, the graphics card is fully utilized. Drivers are also excluded as the cause, as I have tried installing three different versions of drivers - old, new, and the latest ones - and even reinstalled Windows

0 Likes
1 Reply
Keizu
Journeyman III

Restarting the game fixes everything, but constantly having to re-enter the game is annoying.

0 Likes