cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Leonidas9420
Adept I

Probleme FirePro W5000

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème avec ma carte graphique et FirePro W5000. 

En effet, lorsque j'utilise mon ordinateur, parfois, l'écran se rencontre avec un scintiller sans raison apparente. Je tapote alors sur l'unité centrale et lorsque le scintillement est minime, cette solution fonctionne temporairement. Cependant, le scintillement s'intensifie et je suis alors obligé de reprendre mon pc pour pouvoir l'utiliser.

Ce scintillement s'intensifie de jour en jour et je dois parfois alors le réactiver plusieurs fois et même attendre environ 1h afin de pouvoir le réutiliser de nouveau.

Aussi en tentant de réinstaller les pilotes du logiciel AMD Radeon settings a disparue de mon ordinateur.

Aussi cela vous aide peut être mais lorsque j'essaye de jouer à Minecraft, dans le chat est spam "Erreur OpenGL 1282"

J'ai tenté plusieurs choses comme dépoussiérer mon ordinateur, réinstaller les pilotes, les désactiver, les supprimer mais rien y fait, le problème est toujours la et s'intensifie svp aidez moi.

Merci d'avance.

0 Likes
7 Replies

Need to post your Computer information and translate it into English in your next reply.

AMD Moderator for Professional GPU Cards can assist you with your Flickering problem @fsadough 

FSADOUGH, This is a translation of his post:

Probleme FirePro W5000

Hello, I have a problem with my graphics card and FirePro W5000. 

Indeed, when I am using my computer, sometimes the screen comes across with flickering for no apparent reason. I then tap on the CPU and when the flickering is minimal, this solution works temporarily. However, the flicker intensifies and I then have to take my pc back to be able to use it.

This flickering intensifies day by day and I sometimes have to reactivate it several times and even wait about 1 hour in order to be able to use it again.

Also trying to reinstall the AMD Radeon settings software drivers disappeared from my computer.

Also it may help you but when I try to play Minecraft, in chat is spam "OpenGL error 1282"

I tried several things like dusting off my computer, reinstalling the drivers, disabling them, deleting them but nothing worked, the problem is still there and getting worse please help me.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

I need more info. OS, driver, monitor, cables and adapters used. Flickering in application only?

To answer your questions, I'm running Windows 10.
I reset my computer to be able to reinstall the drivers and my basic driver before installation is the AMD FirePro W5000 graphics adapter (FireGL). When I tried to install the drivers automatically via the amd site, which automatically finds the necessary drivers, an error occurred and the following message appeared: Failed to create OpenGL context for format... ( the error is long, so I've only marked the beginning.
My monitor is an ASUS TUF gaming VG24V.
My graphics card only has Display ports, so I used an Hdmi to Display Port cable.
After resetting my PC, the flickering only occurs in the games I play, such as League Of Legends and Hearthstone.
However, before I reset my PC, the flickering occurred anywhere on the PC.

Thanks in advance.

The driver auto-detection tool works only for gaming cards and not FirePro GPUs. 

1. Try to uninstall GPU drivers using DDU in safe mode:
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) | Wagnardsoft

2. Install 21.Q2.1 driver for W5000 from the link below.
    https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/prographics/win10-radeon-pro-software-enterprise-21.Q2.1.exe

3. What is the make and model of your motherboard?
0 Likes
Leonidas9420
Adept I

Can u help me and reply pls ?

0 Likes

The driver auto-detection tool works only for gaming cards and not FirePro GPUs. 

1. Try to uninstall GPU drivers using DDU in safe mode:
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) | Wagnardsoft

2. Install 21.Q2.1 driver for W5000 from the link below.
    https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/prographics/win10-radeon-pro-software-enterprise-21.Q2.1.exe

3. What is the make and model of your motherboard?
0 Likes

You helped me a lot

0 Likes