cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Chr01s
Adept I

Need help with graphics card 6800 XT

Hello to everyone! Please can someone help me with the following problem? ím using google translate i apologize.

I was playing with my computer, sometimes the problem happens without any game running, the screen goes black and there is no image signal to the monitor, when I restart the computer the graphics are disabled and I have to reactivate it from the device manager . with the following error message in the properties... windows cannot load the drivers, code 31. device not started amduw23g and fails in the oem.inf drivers among several things

I was playing with my computer, sometimes the problem happens without any game running, the screen goes black and there is no image signal to the monitor, when I restart the computer the graphics are disabled and I have to reactivate it from the device manager . with the following error message in the properties... windows cannot load the drivers, code 31. device not started amduw23g and fails in the oem.inf drivers among several things

0 Likes
5 Replies
Chr01s
Adept I

my system specs are :

gpu : 6800 xt

windows 11 home edition. version 10.0.22631 compilation 22631

Radeon Software Adrenaline 24.5.1

monitor : LG27GN800-B ULTRAGEAR 2560 X 1440p its 144 hz but i have set it up to 100 hz.

processor: 12th Gen Intel core i7 12700.

motherboard :PRO Z690-A DDR4

RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE 32 gb in total, i think its 2400 mhz or something like that, im sorry i don´t know.

0 Likes
Chr01s
Adept I

I dont know if this information is useful but the game i was playing when this error first happened was assassíns creed oddysey, since that first error, it happens constantly in every game i play or without any game running.

i was playing on 2560x1440 resolution, settings in high. at 144 hz display.

adrenaline in standard settings, i left it as it comes when u install adrenaline software.

no overclock or anything.

0 Likes
noosis23
Journeyman III

Hey man i hope you find a solution because i have been having the same problem for some time.

I have 6800 so i figured it out that we have the same issue.

First i thought that it must be some problem with graphics card or the power supply but then i tried to uninstalled the graphics card driver and that helped.

0 Likes

Hey noosis23 , i don´t know if this helps, but i don´t have the error amduwg23!!

I updated the bios to a newer version and then the error dissapeared, i have to test it on games now.

i will tell you if the real problem is solved.

AMD tech support checked out my email, and find a hardware error, something about the kernel.141 and 1b0

they suggested me to update my bios. if the problem persist its a hardware error, and see if my card have warranty

0 Likes
Chr01s
Adept I

I have formatted mi entire pc, the problem persist, it´s even worse, i dont know what to do, its a fresh install windows 11.