cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BlackandBlue04
Journeyman III

I think Graphics card Driver issue not sure

I have a Radeon rx7900xt phantom gaming and a Ryzen 9 7900x. I recently started having this issue. I have duel monitors. While playing a game or spectating one both of my monitors go black. Then after I power down my pc and power it back up it only detects one monitor. I have to remove the drivers using display driver uninstaller and once I do that the other monitor is detected.  At first I thought it was a connection problem with my display port cables. I have the GPU mounted up right with a riser cable. Also just a side note I did change the display port on the graphics card and only the first one works when it only detects the one monitor I even tried a display port that I've never used and still nothing. The only thing that works is completely uninstalling the drivers. I had the card for about a month now. And both times this happened I was playing call of duty warzone. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Can you upload the Make & Model of the Riser Cable?

Riser cables if not fully compatible with the GPU can cause all types of issues.

If possible try installing the GPU card without the Riser cable and see if the same issues occurs or not. If it doesn't then you will need to find another Riser Cable that is compatible with your GPU card.

0 Likes