cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Shamanji
Adept I

Gpu Seated proberly

Hello i own a sapphire radeon rx 7900 xtx nitro+ oc 24gb, and since i had those bsods i read that if the gpu is not seated proberly i can cause all sorts of problem.

Altho my only problem is those bsods that seemed to be caused memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed ran memtest86 4 passes / memtest86+ 4 passes /  windows memory diagnostic 2 passes all of them without errors and 1 bsod with AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys that caused that one and im using the lastest amd chipset driver and gpu driver fom their website.

I dont know if my card is seated proberly altho i done tons of installing graphic cards in the pci-e slot over the ears, i dont remember if it said the click or not.

I hope someone can tell me if it is or not:)

20240612_160821.jpg20240612_160902.jpg

4 Replies
Shamanji
Adept I

i just had my finger on the pci-e clip at the end of the socked, i cant move it any further up to me it looks ok, what do you guys think?

All games and bechmark runs good no errors just a little low scores in timespy but i heard that they is somehing they done with it so i only scores half of what it used to.

0 Likes
FunkZ
Exemplar

Appears fully seated to me, as you say the clip is in the locked state and there are no visible PCIe finger traces showing.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes
Qoojo
Miniboss

That's fully seated. No metal bits showing.

0 Likes

Ok, to both of you

0 Likes