cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ElliotVamp
Journeyman III

Games being blurry on the Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XT PULSE

So i've recently "upgraded" from the GTX 1060 to the Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XT PULSE, i notice a preformance increase for sure but the quality is actually worse, on games such as Overwatch the render scale only goes up to 67% instead of 200, Cyberpunk 2077 overall looks worse, hair is extremely pixelated and distances look blurry.

I've tried putting the settings on max on everything, sure i reach about to over 100 fps but it still looks as bad as if i kept it at low except for models and textures except edges are pixelated and hair/fur is horrible, only games i don't notice anything like that is Minecraft and Fortnite isn't as bad, it's bearable.

On Overwatch it gets more blurry if stuff moves around basically making it impossible for me to play the game.

I've tried overclocking, underclocking, looked at many guides with similar GPU's on how to make it look good, messed around with Adrenalina but nothing, at first i thought it was because i didn't properly uninstall the Nvidia drivers so i went into safemode and used DDU 2 times for both AMD and Nvidia drivers then reinstalled the AMD drivers, same result except i got more FPS now.

Turning on and off FSR and trying XeSS changes nothing visually other than making pixels look sharper on Cyberpunk.
I've even tried to install FFSR and some other XeSS mod for Cyberpunk seperately, only the XeSS one wants to launch and there's zero difference between turning it on or off except for tiny FPS boost.

Other hardware specifications

Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
32gb RAM 
ROG STROX B450-F Motherboard (with updated BIOS)
Asus VG24V 144hz

Running Windows 10 Home

0 Likes
1 Solution
ElliotVamp
Journeyman III

Alas, zero updates, guys i htink imma go back to nvidia, gonna go broke but at least i can see what i'm doing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ElliotVamp
Journeyman III

Alas, zero updates, guys i htink imma go back to nvidia, gonna go broke but at least i can see what i'm doing.

0 Likes