cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

stevie36
Journeyman III

eFootball PES 2021 season update - known graphics glitch still not fixed. PLEASE FIX

Hi there,

I recently made quite an upgrade with my gaming rig, from a much older gaming laptop with a gtx1080 and 7th gen i7 cpu, to an ASUS Tuf 7900 xtx + amd 7800x3d combo... but to my dismay, my favourite football game (eFootball PES 2021) has a graphical glitch that has not beend fixed yet. Below is a link to information ive found, showing how this glitch has been around for a while, and can only be possibly fixed by going back to driver 22.5.1

https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/107rg39/strange_graphics_glitch_pes_2021_how_to_get_rid/

Just started playing pes2021 on my new rig, and the glitch still exists today (in every match that i play)..watch start of video:

[MEDIA=youtube]LBDqL6jdiew[/MEDIA]

I dont really want to go roll back over to 22.5.1 since the driver apparently doesnt even support my 7900xtx and could lead to more problems.

Just wondering if any of you could please help me with this, or let me know who to contact to get this rectified in the next driver update. My  gtx1080 ran PES2021 perfectly well, so as you can imagine, im pretty bumbed out about this issues.

Kind regards,

Steve

0 Likes
0 Replies