Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

boonloop164
Journeyman III

DRIVER ISSUE

Hello
I have an Amd R5 M430. There is a common problem that I hope you can help me with, knowing that the company’s laptop has stopped supporting <dell>, which is the lack of sufficient information about the card. I suffer from this problem when I want to overclock. There is a problem facing me and the solution to this problem is to return to the old definitions of the card. I have actually returned and overclock problems have been solved, and when I say that I mean the 2019 definitions and earlier ones, but there are many problems in modern games such as Battlefield 1 when I want to go back to older definitions and I do not know what the problem is exactly, but I can depict what is the difference between the old definitions and the new ones, which is that the old definitions contain It contains information such as memory clock and GPU clock, but modern definitions do not contain that. This is what I observed, but I do not know what the problem is specifically, and when I download any program to check the GPU, not enough information appears. When I want to overclock, which is what I basically seek, I find that AMD does not support this currently, but it supported it in the 2019 definitions, and when I go to the MSI After Burner program, I cannot overclock, nor can the rest of the programs, but when I return to the old versions, I can overclock and do what I want, but there are many problems in the games. The drivers are forcing me to go back to the new drivers and u can see core clock and other things not available1.PNG3.PNG

0 Likes
0 Replies