cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

awptechnologies
Journeyman III

Driver 24.1.1 Issues

After installing the driver on my pc i have had all kinds of issues. Hard Crashes. Games such as Palworld, Tarkov, MW3 are stuttering much more then before. I have the 7900XTX Asus Tuf,  ROG Zenith Extreme II Alpha with the ThreadRipper 3960x CPU, and 64Gb of corsair Dominator Ram. Temps are good Total Board power is good. No Overclock. Windows 11 is updated. Also the biggest issue im having is with SketchUp Pro. As soon as i try to orbit around my simple model gpu usage shoots to 100% and core clock nor memory are anywhere close to what they should be. Not ever a 1/4 of what i see in games.

3 Replies
Falk48
Adept I

Driver 24.1.1 causes all possible problems, I myself encountered the problem of sound distortion at random moments and stutters in games after updating the driver, I recommend removing this driver using DDU display driver uninstaller and then install amd driver 23.12.1 they can be download from a guru3D

pich62
Journeyman III

Same, I installed the lastest driver for Tekken 8 and  now I have stutter on SF6 and Sifu, don't have this before on my 5700 XT.

awptechnologies
Journeyman III

Hopefully amd releases an update to fix these issues. I dual boot and as far as i can tell the gpu is working just fine in debian 12.