cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

malvee
Adept I

Does RX 7600 by default comes with with overclocked settings

Does RX 7600 by default comes with with overclocked settings.

I been crashing in games random times. I haven't changed any settings in amd software it's default. So is default overcloked should I turn clock speed muannlly to base clock / game clock 2250mhz?

6 Replies
Rizardi
Journeyman III

I am having the same problems, and i don't know what to do, since the new driver, i can't play Hunt:Showdown, this game seens to be destroying my PC, if it's not stuttering the game crashs with that sound(it's a repeat very fast of the last sounds), and other games i play(Age of Empires 4) i have ocasionaly a stutter and the quality of them have decreased a lot(the grass in AoE4 is **bleep**ty)  

0 Likes
Rerak
Journeyman III

I'm wonder if anyone has found a solution to the issues with the Radeon RX 7600 OC, or if "AMD" plans to address this problem....?

I'm experiencing crashes in various games after just a few minutes of playing. This happens regardless of the graphical settings. Games like Baldurs Gate 3 , Call of Duty, Backrooms, Wow  and others all crash within minutes.

Here's my setup:

• Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Plus
  • CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X with AIO cooling
  • PSU: BeQuiet 750W 80+ Gold
  • GPU: Radeon RX 7600 OC ....

I've updated to the latest drivers, but the issue persists. I've tried different settings in the games an in " ADRENALIN" , but nothing seems to help. Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a fix? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes

hey, can you try putting your "Tuning" Settings to "Custom" and "Max Clock Speed to 2250/Mhz" and if your probelm is solved, and let me know. I am curious if it will sovled for you or not. 

0 Likes

Hi thansk for reply.

Changing the frequency doesn't help; AMD exceeds this value every time. Besides why do I have to lower the frequency to 2250 Hz when I bought a card that was supposed to offer 2725 Hz
Maybe it's better to return it and get something from the green team ?   

0 Likes

The max is Up to 2655 MHz. anyting more then 2250 MHz I think it's can be considered not stock settings and excedding the gpu limit I feel like. not sure.
I think your settings reset or somehting can you test using hwmonitor and make sure that clock speed not exceding above 2300 mhz after you set max limit to 2250 MHz and see if it working or not.

0 Likes
Rerak
Journeyman III

It crashes anyway, no matter what I do; gaming on that graphics card is impossible. I will throw it away and buy something else.

0 Likes