Graphics Cards

Kekenny
Journeyman III

bad anti aliasing and shimmering edges in every single game and videos

Computer Type: Desktop

GPU: RX6600XT

CPU: RYZEN 5 5800X

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2

BIOS Version: American Megatrends International LLC. Version: FC Date: 03/24/2023

RAM: G.Skill Kit 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Ripjaws V Black CL16

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Nox Hummer Quantum

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 11

GPU Drivers: AMD 24.7.1

Chipset Drivers: AMD B550

Description of Original Problem: Hey, i've been noticing a really poor anti aliasing in the past few months in every game i play. Probably it was here before but i didn't really notice since i was playing the games in lower settings and was expecting that, but I replaced every part but the gpu and now i notice this issue in every single game i play. I also can notice some artifacts on Youtube videos on my pc that aren't there on my phone.

None of these screenshots are with fsr on https://imgur.com/a/9nNwy3j

Troubleshooting: . I already tried to resinstall my gpu drivers with ddu, reinserted my gpu, tried a different hdmi cable and monitor and nothing solved it.

0 Likes
2 Replies

ehh.. u're on 24.6.1

try 24.7.1 -> https://www.amd.com/en/support/downloads/drivers.html/graphics/radeon-rx/radeon-rx-6000-series/amd-r...

or go back to 24.5.1

24.6.1 was the the worst, lots of people complained on forum. i had a simple idle game with no fancy graphics that launched to a black screen with 24.6.1. u get it, right? an idle game (Unnamed Space Idle if u're curious to look at screenshots on steam), that has requirements listed as -

Recommended:
        Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

so point is with 24.6.1 something is definitely wrong. just try 24.7.1 or go back 24.5.1. for me 24.7.1 works just fine

0 Likes

i copy pasted that from a post i made before, and forgot to change the drivers version. I had this issue in every with drivers

0 Likes