cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Eddy0825
Journeyman III

ASRock 6900XT No display output

I’ve been trying to solve this by myself for the past day and I have no other options left.

I recently upgraded my CPU, MB, and RAM. Everything was successful but after I logged in I noticed micro stutter. I installed chipset drivers and the last thing I thought about was updating the Adrenaline drivers. I had 24.3.1.  And I updated to 24.4.1. During the screen flickering, my monitor went black. I waited about 5 minutes since it says install was had 1minute left. I did a hard turn off on my front panel and power back on My GPU now has no display output whatsoever. MB VGA red light comes on every time I power on with the 6900. I switched to my older rx 5700 and it works fine. I reverted back to the old drivers and still no imput from 6900.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Eddy0825
Journeyman III

Fresh windows install, chipset drivers, HDMI, different monitor, TV etc. I’ve done everything my knowledge has allowed me to think about. Next step is taking it to a hardware place but idk why during a drivers update I would lose output and even after revert back to the working ones I’d get zero response. This isn’t the first time this has happened. However I was able to gain display again by just unplugging and re plugging my GPU. PLEASE HELP! 

0 Likes