cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jojoitsme
Journeyman III

APU don't show up in dxdiag

Hello i just clean DDU in safe mode and install again from official website support for laptop Ryzen 7 4800h & GTX 1650Ti, when i install the APU, its show up in Adrenaline Software but not in dxdiag, is it a problem? usually it appears at dxdiag

Screenshot 2024-08-16 043955.png

Screenshot 2024-08-16 044000.png

  

0 Likes
3 Replies

Sorry needed to edit my reply since I see you have a Laptop with a mobile AMD APU processor and Nvidia GPU card.

Go to Device Manager and make sure under "Display" there are no errors and both the Nvidia and AMD GPU are enabled.

Possibly in you installed AMD basic Mobile Graphic driver there might be some conflict with the Nvidia GPU driver.

I would first install your laptop's Support AMD OEM Graphics driver and see if DXDIAG now shows up.

Download GPU-Z and upload an image for your AMD IGPU. This will show you if the AMD driver is correctly installed and functioning the way it should.

At the bottom of GPU-Z you can select either Nivida or AMD GPU to show.

IF everything works fine with your laptop's AMD OEM Graphics driver installed and it is very out-dated than you can download AMD's basic Mobile Graphics driver and see how that works:

Latest Mobile AMD GPU driver for the 4800H: https://www.amd.com/en/support/downloads/drivers.html/processors/ryzen/ryzen-4000-series/amd-ryzen-7...

Previous AMD GPU Driver for the 4800H: https://www.amd.com/en/support/downloads/previous-drivers.html/processors/ryzen/ryzen-4000-series/am...

The previous AMD GPU drivers in case the latest AMD driver is not working the way it should.

0 Likes

I downloaded and  install the driver from my laptop's support here https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds543797-amd-vga-driver-for-windows-10-64-bit-lenovo-legi...

Here is my cpu-z graphic detail, it recognize the 2 graphic card :

Screenshot 2024-08-16 070938.png

i tried to download from your Latest Mobile AMD GPU driver for the 4800H and try to reset my laptop, and i found my gpu amd not working when i try to run furmark

Thanks for the update.

If the Lenovo's own AMD OEM GPU Driver fixed everything and then you updated to AMD Mobile basic GPU driver and has issues indicates that AMD Basic mobile GPU driver isn't fully compatible with your Lenovo laptop.

Need to ask Lenovo Support if they have any updated AMD OEM GPU drivers for your laptop.

NOTE: try installing a Previous AMD Mobile GPU driver and see if it work better. The latest might be a little bit buggy otherwise use Lenovo's AMD OEM GPU driver which is 100% compatible with your laptop until Lenovo updates the driver or AMD comes out with a newer Mobile GPU driver that might be more compatible.

Make sure you have the latest BIOS version installed on your laptop and latest AMD CHIPSET drivers and Windows is fully updated via Windows Update.

0 Likes